CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Wow the day is only half over and I am ready for a hot shower and pajamas. That is not gonna happen though as Ashley and me have to start empting everything out of her room so Dad can take up the old rug. Tomorrow we start putting the hard wood floor in. Ashley is excited that we are going to start her floor but I am sure the excitement will not last for long once we start having to move everything.
Cynthia's due date is today but no baby yet. I posted her picture below..... got to love it! Her baby shower is Sunday and we were telling her that we will be having the party while she is in the Hospital having the baby. She is naming her Kiara Marie...Love the name. When she first told me her name I was wondering where she got such a pretty name and she told me from Lion King. Too cute!
Ashley will be a aunt in July as Diane is pregnant. She wants her to have a girl so we can dress her pretty. We are praying for a healthy baby and a girl would be nice.LOL!

0 comments: