CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, September 21, 2007

CHILLY MORNING

It is a cloudy and chilly morning here and Ashley was being silly before school. She came out of her room with her new purple dress on with her beige jeans underneath, fuzzy toe sock and a zippered hooded sweatshirt. I should have taken a picture of this but I could not stop laughing. I told her that there was noway she could wear that getup to school so she decided that if I was laughing this much she better change. She wore the pants and the toe socks but decided to wear a long sleeve shirt under her sweatshirt. I signed a paper for school where they are going to test Ashley in speech and language. They will mail me the results when they come in. Ashley is making friends in school and is not hanging on to me for dear life anymore when I take her to school. She looks forward to seeing her friends. This is a great sign.

0 comments: