CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL

Ashley started school yesterday as we contacted them and agreed that she would spend her first week home adjusting. Ashley wrapped her arms around me and did not want me to go. I explained to her that she need to be at school and that I would meet her there again at 3 pm when school got dismissed. She was so excited to see me after school that I thought she was going to knock me over. She had a great day and made a couple of new friends. She came right home and did her homework. We then went shopping for the list of school supplies. WOW I don't ever remember having to have that much stuff. I had a lonely day as I missed having her home with me.

0 comments: