CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Tomorrow is our Ashley's birthday.
She is very excited and counting down the days until her party.
Tomorrow I will be running around like a chicken with my head cut off getting the last minute stuff.
Everyone is bringing a dish to pass for the party but I am also making baked ziti with meatballs and italian bread.
I am going tomorrow to get her a few more outfits.
I am hoping to get help with the balloons as there is 150 of them.LOL!
Yesterday I went and bought her alot of hair stuff to put with her outfits.
She did get an early birthday gift though. We gave in and let her get her ears pierced for the second time. I could not watch so I gave her Aunt Wendy the money and off they went to the mall to get them done. She is so happy that we let her get them done. I will be getting lots of pictures at her party to share.
***** envelope came for Ashley today. I will give it to her as soon as she gets home from school.

0 comments: