Wow a couple more days until Turkey day. I have been baking and getting stuff ready. Ashley loves being in the kitchen with me. THe tree is decorated now and looks beautiful. I will try to get the pictures downloaded tomorrow. My sister in law Wendy is having a tough time right now so please keep her and her children in your prayers. I have her 2 daughters here for the night and she will pick them up in the morning for school. We had cheeseburgers for dinner tonight with mac and cheese and green beans. For snack they pigged out on cheese balls and hot chocolate with green and red marshmellows. It is almost 10 pm and they are all tucked in and sleeping. Took Ashley on a sweater shopping day today. She picked 6 sweaters to wear for the winter. We are going Saturday to buy her a new bike for Christmas. Thankfully we have a large shed to hide it in. LOL! Late last night I was talking to my sister and she lives 2 hours south of us and she had snow..... not just flurries but sticking to her car. Tomorrow and Wednesday is half days at school as there is parent teacher conferences. We have ours on Wednesday. No school Thursday or Friday. Ashley and me are going grocery shopping tomorrow and then Friday we are going to do more Christmas shopping.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment