Been wet here the past 2 days.
We stayed in for most of the day today and then we went out to dinner. Ashley loves going to Bob's down the road. She loves that she can order breakfast at supper also. If she has a good week then we go there on Saturdays. Tonight she had a unique mixture.... grilled cheese sandwich and a side order of french fries and gravy. She loved it! We are going to the ATV shop this week to look around. We are trying to decide if we really want to buy new ones this year. I will be parking the explorer soon as I am going to go look at new cars. With the price of gas I am looking for something smaller. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
Saturday, February 2, 2008
Posted by IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment