Monday and it is cold and gloomy out... we are suppose to get some snow.
Yesterday we went shopping and they have good clearance sales already on winter clothing. Yesterday while I was cleaning the kitchen I heard Ashley in the other room meowing. I looked in and their was our girl in a crawl position. SHe had used construction paper and mad a cat nose and ears and a tail and attached them to herself and was down swatting the cat toys around trying to get Mo to play with her. It was just too cute. We went and bought snacks for her morning snack time at school. She loves the apple cereal bars so we had to grab them also. She helped me make a cat bed for Mo as she is due soon for the kittens. Ashley is still having a hard time learning how to crochet by she will get the hang of it soon with practice.
Monday, February 4, 2008
Posted by IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN at 9:56 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment