Monday, October 15, 2007
Ashley is coughing and has a slight fever so they would not let her be at school today. She spent the day dozing on and off. I pushed lots of drinks into her today and she seems to like the lemon flavored hot tea I got. She was feeling better this evening and the fever is totally gone. She will be allowed to go to classes tomorrow. One kitten left and John's sister Angela will be taking it home this week. Mo will be going to the vet soon to get fixed now. Yesterday morning I woke up to find that the puppy ate my cell phone charger and the cords to our cordless phone. I figured that I would put the laptop in our bedroom last night to keep the cords safe. Well boy was I wrong as the kittens chewed on the charger cord. I used electrical tape for now and have to go get a new one. If it isn't one it is the other with these pets. Hopefully my memory card reader will be in this week so I can download some pictures. I have some funny pictures of Ashley helping to cut up some deer meat last night. She got the biggest kick out of it. She was telling everyone how she has it's tail in her room. YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We bought a mounting kit today and John mounted its antlers. Ashley made more halloween decorations to hang on her walls today. I am hoping to get a couple of hours this week to write christmas letters for all the little nieces and nephews. We put these in their stockings. Well it is bedtime so we hope you are all having sweet dreams. Good night.
Posted by IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN at 8:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment