Thursday, October 11, 2007
WET NIGHT
Wow is it raining outside. It is suppose to rain tomorrow also. Ashley had a tough time understanding her social studies homework tonight but between me and her and her aunt Angela (John's sister) explaining it all to her she got it done. I can't believe they give fourth graders that hard stuff. Spelling test tomorrow and she only got the spelling words yesterday as there was no school on Monday and then the teacher was out for a couple of days. She was studing them like crazy tonight. We had chicken, potato rounds and green beans for dinner and Ashley decided that she wanted to try cheese whiz with her chicken to dunk it. If you could have seen her face. It was too funny, bet she won't try that again. I don't know what her and dad are up to but they are going to Amsterdam tomorrow after work and say it is a surprise for me. Should I be worried about what they are getting? LOL! Next weekend the kittens can start going to new homes and I know Ashley is going to miss them. I explained to her that they need to go to really good homes where they will get alot of love and that Mo wouldn't be happy sharing her home forever with them. Ashley is learning to play christmas songs on the recorder in school. I will have to get pictures of this. Well we hope everyone is staying dry tonight.
Posted by IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN at 6:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment