CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Yesterday was one of those days that if it could happen it did... I had a headache that was out of this world. I figured that while it was just me and Ashley and she was in her room doing crafts I would soak in the tub. I started the water and then ashley called me. I was talking to her and forgot about the tub. When I did remeber the tub overflowed and there was 2 inches or more water all over the floor. So I had a big mess to clean. Then I turned the oven on and put chicken in a pyrex dish to bake it and about 10 minutes later I heard something weird. I opened the oven door to discover the dish exploded in the oven and what a mess. Now I did not get my bath, supper was ruined and my head was going to explode. I shut the oven door, fixed a cup of coffee and just sat down. I just needed to take a break. After finishing my coffee me and ashley ran down to the store and bought pork chops as everything else was froze. John was back when we got here and he was a sweetie and cleaned the mess in the oven. Sitting here now thinking about it it is funny but it wasn't then. I hope I never have a day like that again.

0 comments: