CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, October 12, 2007

COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Bot is it cold out tonight. It stopped raing a couple of hours before Ashley got out of school. She got a 90 on her spelling test today. Not much homework but what she did have did not take long and was alot easier then last night. Her and dad went to Amsterdam tonight and what a surprise they got me. If I knew that they were gonna get that for me I would have said NO WAY! They brought me home this 20 pound 9 week old puppy. What a big pup for that young. It is a mutt and it is really cute but not what I was looking to get. So I can say that now I am an owner to a puppy. SO now the fun begins with potty traing and the chewing and all the other stuff. I named her Fauna as she is the same color as a baby fawn deer. Well I guess I am a new mom LOL! She did do good so far tonight. Ashley was all excited and said that now I can clean poop. No way as I am putting the pup out in the kennel with hay for a couple of hours tomorrow. We are gonna have a girls pajama day tomorrow as it is just us girls. We are gonna stay in pajamas, watch movies and for dinner order out. In other words a lazy day.

0 comments: