CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 10, 2007




Ashley was in a hurry to get to school today to play on the playground with her friend Sierra. She has made lots of friends and likes her teachers. She had alot of homework tonight. After John got home we went to an antique store in Waterford to look around. I thought that Ashley would be wanting to touch everything as that is the normal thing with kids but she was more interested in the cat and the bird the owner has there. They have some really beautiful things there. I was looking for an old vanity set for her bedroom but they did not have any. Ashley is on a butterfly kick and we are making them for her room. I figured we would also incorporate them on her blog. She hung out and watched a hunting video with dad tonight while I was crocheting her a pair of elf booties. She loves wearing them. She even wants me to get her a pair of elf ears to wear when she wears then. LOL! She is a little comedian at times. She must have been tired as she fell asleep while reading and it wasn't even bedtime yet. We are suppose to get rain tomorrow so we have the umbrellas ready for morning......hope it holds off.

0 comments: