CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 9, 2007

CHILLY FALL MORNING

Ashley was all excited to be going back to school this morning to see her friends. We are so happy that she likes her new school. She kicks the leaves around all the way there. She is such a silly girl. After school me and Ashley are going to start coloring butterflies to hang from her ceiling. I think this will be a cute craft. I checked Ashleys folder that she keeps in my desk and came across her christmas list. WOW I hope Santa is ready for this one. I posted it below so everyone can get a general idea for birthday and Christmas. She is all girl alright.LOL! She is asking for a cat tail and cat ears for halloween. I can't wait to see what she is planning on as she already has the lilac gown witht the matching jacket and purse. I will be sure to get pictures of this. Hope everyone is keeping warm today. Have a good day.

0 comments: